segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2015

Y.P - Hot Nigga





Depois do meu ídolo (Lil Wayne) não ter perdoado, decidi fazer um freestyle nesta instrumental terrível, e não me saía da cabeça.
‪#‎Sorry4TheWait2‬


Artist: Y.P
Title: Hot Nigga
Genre: Hip-Hop
Produced By: Jahlil Beats



LINK & LYRICS:


Download Y.P - Hot Nigga (Remix)


Yezzir my name it's Young Pick
I dispense presentation, but you what it is
I lose time talking when I'm not busy
I prepare well the words like it's a showbiz


Like a friend of mine I'm so sick
I need to hit this heaters can you borrow me a stick
But I don't like this kind of thing
Just put little beat, yes, just do it


Who are you looking for, n*gga
If you wanna some confusion leave me out, n*gga
And I think that I'm hot n*gga
But I don't think, I'm hot n*gga


F*ck yourself, you are not the boyz
Keep out you hat 'cause came the boss
That I am the shit? Yes, of course
I'll ride more if I had a cross


Look these girls call me love
About the money? I don't got more
You are mosquito, I'm baygon
About behave? I have worst


That I'm better no lie
This you cannot deny, boy
Is better you stop to try
'Cause I'll be better more time, boy


Sometimes I shine like a star
But it is sometimes, boy
You don't know what is to be shine
Further is of course, you don't know, boy


Fake Rappers be died
When I put my lyrics, boy
Is better you understand now now
If you don't wanna be the next, boy


And many girls, I got quite
For dumb n*ggas I'm quiet
Skin I got light
About the Rap I'm wise


Take a self? I don't like more
I'm dreaming with my first show
One rest in peace to my bro!
I'm just remember so don't worry, boy


For your songs I have hole
One man can change the world
Put "l" will be "Gold"
Or add "o" will be "Good"


I f*ck b*tches all time, boy
I'm just kidding, sometimes, boy
Believe me I'm not a boy
Blind me I'll find a hole


Shit b*tch I'm best, boy
Shit b*tches I'm better, boy
Shit b*tch I'm best, boy
Shit b*tches I'm Hahahaha...


Shit b*tch I'm best, boy
I'm PHD of Rap, boy
Take over of me, boy
I'm take to rap, boy


Try to look ahead, boy
Perhaps you can't be a heater, boy
F*ck the sh*t I'm best, boy
Ask the b*tches I'm best, boy


Yeah I'm best, n*gga
I'm hot, n*gga
I'm shine, n*gga
Like a star, n*gga


One time to my n*ggas
Man I shine when I with my n*ggas
I ride with my n*ggas
And I got b*tches with my n*ggas


I got many n*ggas
Don't miss up my n*ggas
Let's fire the heaters my n*ggas
And hire the best n*ggas


I'll appear, my n*ggas
You can blush my, n*ggas
But me and my n*ggas
We are the best n*ggas


Shit b*tch, what is this?
You are starting to lie
Look me, hear me
You are about to die


"See me", I can't see
I'm only see the sky
Certainly you are still seek
Is better you stop to try


Bro, I'm not low
I'll make sh*ts with your girl
Bro, don't you know
That no one can stop my flow


Bro, have you saw
What I did for I grow
Bro, with a saw
I'll cut, cut your screws

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Y.P - Vou ou Fico?

Yezzir! Aquele momento quando a moça parece ser muito areia para teu camião, e ficas de longe, só a apreciar as mil e uma qualidades dela ...

Mais Visitadas